Religious and faith-based organizations need the expertise and guidance of someone who is experienced with church accounting. Today, churches, and faith-based organizations of all sizes face a new era of accountability, regulation and scrutiny as never seen before.
Malakina Accounting Services is dedicated to helping your organization become stronger so it can thrive and grow. We have a reputation for providing high quality service with a personal touch. Our specialized experience and guidance can help you make informed business decisions, incorporate the best stewardship practices, reduce costs and chart a path that will keep you on track.
Our religious and church accounting service include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Compilation of financial statements on a monthly or quarterly basis
- General ledger accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Tax compliance and planning
- Complete and file your non-profit status application
- Improving and establishing internal controls